Tuesday, August 20, 2019 / 12 p.m. Shotgun Start / Jekyll Island Golf Club
The Annual Georgia Environmental Conference (GEC) will host the 7th Annual Student Scholarship Golf Tournament on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 at the Jekyll Island Golf Club. The GEC Student Scholarship Fund supports students from colleges and universities in Georgia and the Southeast Region who are pursuing environmental industry-related programs of study. All net proceeds from the tournament will directly fund the GEC Student Scholarship Program.
Space is limited; golfers will be placed on a FIRST-RESPONDED, FIRST-RESERVED basis.
• Entry fee is $100 per individual golfer; $190 per twosome; or $370 per foursome.
• Players who register in less than a foursome will be grouped based on handicap.
• Format is “Four-Man Scramble/Best Ball.”
• Full use of the practice facility with practice balls will be available at no charge.
• Mulligans and prize raffle tickets can be purchased at registration.
• Appropriate golf attire is required at all times.
• Jekyll Island Golf Club has a “soft spike” shoe policy.
• Recognition prizes will be awarded to first and second place teams.
• Contests include Longest Drive and Closest to the Pin.
Boxed lunches will be provided to players at tee off. An Awards Reception will be held immediately following the tournament with contest and winning teams recognition, and prize drawing at that time.
You can include registration for the golf tournament (including foursomes) as part of your GEC Attendee registration. If you have already registered as a GEC Attendee and would like to add golf, please email Jill Geraghty.
Refund Policy: Cancellation notifications prior to July 19, 2019 will be issued a 90% refund. Cancellations between July 20 and August 2, 2019 will be issued a 50% refund. No refunds will be given after August 2, 2019. Substitutions are welcome with written notification.
If you would like to lend your support as a golf tournament sponsor, please register through the GEC Sponsor Registration link. For questions about sponsorships and/or the tournament, please contact Keith Cole, Chairman – GEC Student Scholarship Golf Tournament, at 678.388.1648 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Georgia Environmental Conference is an annually occurring event produced by:
Event Management Technologies, LLC 245 North Highland Avenue Suite 230, #251 Atlanta, Georgia 30307